Thursday 27 August 2009

Conky is Growing!

I'm living proof that it does happen, kids! Because of the work I've done with Conky, I've been roped into the project to help those lovely chaps expand their web presence. We've just set up an Official Conky Blog, and the Official Conky Forums are on their way!

One of Conky's biggest strengths (besides being generally awesome, that is!) is its fantastic community of users, who keep pushing the boundaries of what you can do with this little program. Our aim is to bring everyone together and create a cross-platform community of support and inspiration! So if you are Conkily-inclined, do head on over. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, check out these awesome active threads for cutting-edge Conky technology:
...You get the picture. I found a forum thread for pretty much every distro I could think of (although I've only included the most recently active ones here).

Finally, one of the most exciting Conky websites out there:
If the name wasn't enough to tempt you, then its extensive library of Conky tips and tricks surely will.

No comments:

Post a Comment